We have have made a conscious decision to circle the wagons. We see a high probability of
- a stock market correction of 30-50% if not an outright crash;
- a recession that will rival or surpass the 2007 recession which some argue has never ended;
- a world war with the US and western nations on one side and Russia and China on the other side either individually but more likely together, and Canada will do whatever the US wants in this situation;
- social revolution in many of the states currently in crisis including France, Spain, Italy, Eastern European countries, Latin American countries and Southeast Asia countries; North Korea will attack South Korea even if a larger Pacific conflict doesn’t erupt;
- there will be widespread social discord in countries that don’t experience revolution and the US in particular will use unprecedented suppression of its population, possibly ending the republic;
- the Sunni/Shiite divide will come to the brink of nuclear war as Iran builds the bomb and Saudi Arabia repatriates the nuclear weapons that it has paid Pakistan to develop for it;
- a global financial crisis of a size never seen before including multiple currency collapses and sovereign defaults;
- central banks and governments will be largely powerless to stop an economic collapse because they’ve spent all their ammunition already;
- and watch the drought in California produce massive food price inflation if the rains don’t come this year.
Some of these conditions are already underway in countries like Argentina, France, Greece, Spain, Ukraine, Venezuela, and most of the Mideast. We expect a major global event from this list to occur this year and certainly by next year. Since we are globally connected as never before, one event will trigger a cascade through others.