I have written some background information on NATO and the Ukrainian front in The American Empire. I have noted from time to time some of the aggressive actions that NATO has taken towards Russia and other countries. Indeed, I view NATO as America’s foreign legion. A key point that I wish to emphasize is that we view NATO and the American Empire as the good guys – that’s us. This bias does not even enter into our consciousness.
We have been programmed from birth that Russia is evil and that Vladimir Putin is an evil dictator repressing his people. Any cyber crime is automatically assigned to Russians. Russia is spoken of as if it is some kind of aggressor trying to take over at least a good part of Eastern Europe. In fact it has only repossessed the Crimea which Khrushchev, a Ukrainian, had given to Ukraine only to administer.
If you want real insight into the situation, imagine what the American response might be if Russia became friendly with Canada and wanted to move troops and armoured divisions or missiles into Southern Ontario … or Cuba. The Ukrainian border is at its closest to Moscow, about 280 miles. This is closer than the Canadian border at Buffalo to Washington DC, about 290 miles.
As I noted in my article, we are now in a multipolar world and the US is only slightly ahead of Russia and China in military strength (see: 2022 Military Strength Ranking). The lower the number means more firepower). Further, as I have noted, Article 5 of the NATO charter – Collective defence – Article 5 – escalates any kinetic conflict between Russia and any European NATO country, effectively all of Europe, into a world war.
NATO policy is determined by the Atlantic Council, a US based think tank that is still fighting the Cold War. More recently they have ramped up pressure on Russia using Ukraine as a pawn. Recent examples of NATO aggression include:
- Two NATO Carrier Groups To Sail North For Large-Scale Arctic Exercises Near Russia
- NATO Military Exercises Launched in Albania (2021).
- 17 military exercises in the Balkans and in Serbia’s neighbourhood from May to June (2021).
- Defender Europe 21: A Historic Milestone for the Western Balkans (2021).
- NATO crisis management exercises: preparing for the unknown. Unknown but not held in Fiji.
- Ships of the Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group Enter the Black Sea (2021).
- And many many more events if this nature.
Not only has the CIA been actively training Ukrainian military and para-military unit (read: CIA-trained special ops could fight Russians in case of Ukrainian invasion – report), but the US has for a long time been supplying advanced weaponry to the Ukrainians (read: US considering sending extra weaponry to Ukraine as fears mount over potential Russian invasion). Note the “extra” comment.
What is equally worrisome is that US rhetoric against Russia has been increasing. This is always done before a military incursion to prepare the population so they think that it is justified. Remember Colin Powell’s vial of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction presented to the UN: Colin Powell’s UN speech: a decisive moment in undermining US credibility?
- Jake Sullivan [National Security Advisor] Claims Threat of Russian Invasion of Ukraine Is ‘High’
- “Drumbeat Of War Sounding Loud” US Says After Russia Declares Talks At “Dead End”
- Europe at Highest Risk of War in Decades, Top Polish Official Says
To go to war would be suicide for the US. Whatever remained would be forever subdominant to China.
Time to Take a Stand
JP Sears gives us some insight into a feature of the mass psychosis gripping society – blind obedience to authority. In the following video he references the famous experiments done by Stanley Migram. Here’s the video:
Here’s a link to a PDF copy of the book (may take several minutes to download): Obedience To Authority.
Links to Items of Note
These are stories that I thought relevant to current issues and debate but haven’t time to explore. As such, I have not verified with sources. This is the start of a bread crumb trail for anyone who wishes to investigate, a technique that I use extensively on news.
- ‘270 doctors’ called out Joe Rogan, but the authors of the letter and the vast majority of its signatories are not medical doctors. More fallout from Rogan’s interview of Dr. Robert Malone (see: News, 20220102: Omicron Is Mild; NATO and WWIII; Dr. Robert Malone). The left invents these claims to attack opposing views or give false support to their untenable positions. Another example is the ‘97% of climate scientists support global warming’ a statement that was easily refuted.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots. This CDC note on boosters states that “COVID-19 booster shots are the same ingredients (formulation) as the current COVID-19 vaccines“. This begs the question of how the CDC lknows what the exact formulations of these vaccines is given that nobody else can get the information. Otherwise it is a lie, but then it comes from the CDC.
- Why Disasters Have Declined. Bad news for the climate alarmists,
If you liked this post, consider subscribing – in right-hand sidebar – if you are not a subscriber already. Please forward it to anyone else you might think will benefit from it. We are at a critical point in time where we need to disseminate truth to those who have ears to hear, and be forming communities of like-minded individuals. If you want to discuss an idea or issue, contact me – see Contacts.