I began this post about 3 weeks ago and never released it. I’m reviewing it now with a few updates.
Update: The date for an invasion set by the US for Feb. 16 (Russia set to invade Ukraine on February 16: Report) came and went. The Russian response was to ask Biden for new dates: Russia Asks Joe Biden for Next Ukraine Invasion Dates So They Can Coordinate Vacation Plans for Moscow Officials.
The situation in the Ukraine is easing but still tense from the US perspective. Apparently Europe does not want to side with NATO, the US and UK on antagonizing Russia unduly (A War Only America & Britain Seem to Want). In a remarkable event, Croatia even said they would not participate in a war in the Ukraine: Russia-Ukraine Crisis Deescalating As NATO Countries Break From Bellicose US-UK.
Germany and France were trying to approach the conflict with dialogue: France’s Macron takes own path, seeks dialogue with Russia. Even the Ukraine wants the US to dial back the rhetoric: Ukraine Pushes Back Against American Hawks.
However, the US adopted a hard-line stance and walked away from the talks: NATO Allies ‘unsettled’ With ‘one-sided Ideas’ Floated By US In Talks With Russia: Report. Onlyd the Balkan states, particularly Latvia, do not want to accommodate Russia in any way: NATO Row Erupts As Latvia Blasts Germany’s “Immoral & Hypocritical” Russia, China Ties.
In the meantime, the US is ratcheting up the tension in Eastern Europe: US Asks Hungary To Host Troops Aimed At Russia, Despite Long Snubbing Orbán.
I have tried to present the other side of the conflict, that of Russia’s security concerns. Here is an essay which speaks further on the Russian point of view: The Other Side of the Story: Russia’s view on Geopolitics, War and Energy Racketeering.
In summary, although the US and the UK (NATO) want to continue the aggressive NATO expansion into the Ukraine, the European allies would prefer to reach an amicable agreement with Russia. A war over the Ukraine would lead to the destruction of their economies for the third time in just over a hundred years with only the US and the bankers benefiting. As well, half their natural gas comes from Russia. A disruption of this supply would bring down their grids and the population would freeze in the dark.
This conflict is not going anywhere unless the US starts it, with a false flag event if necessary.
Vaccines and Myocarditis
I continue to see reports of vaccine-caused myocarditis on a regular basis. Here are a recent few:
- Post-Vaccination Heart Inflammation Highest Among Young Men, Likely Underreported: CDC Study
- Tawny Buettner, RN observed a >10X increase in the rate of myocarditis after the vaccines rolled out
- The stunning increase in myocarditis rates after the vaccines rolled out
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccination and myocarditis or myopericarditis: population based cohort study. PDF. An article appearing in the British Medical Journal.
- A Report on Myocarditis Adverse Events in the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in Association with COVID-19 Injectable Biological Product. Report by Jessica Rose.
- From the UK: Call for Investigation Into Increase in Deaths in Young Males in UK.
- Death Shot: MRNA Covid Vaccines Are Causing A 133 Times Greater Chance Of Contracting Myocarditis.
I also continue to get reports on other vaccine injuries. When they dribble in one at a time, it’s often not worth an in-depth article but ii is worth raising awareness and capturing the references. HEre are a couple:
- COVID vaccines and pregnancy: >416,186 spontaneous abortions due to the vaccine
- Intracranial infection cases up 60-fold since vaccines rolled out
- I have been dragging my feet on an article about the deleterious effects of vaccines on the immune system and the associated sharp rise in non-COVID deaths. Here’s one report: New studies show that the COVID vaccines damage your immune system, likely permanently.
- Here’s another: Lawyer Thomas Renz: Miscarriages and Cancers Up 300%, Neurological Problems Up 1000% in Past Year
Here is the latest Open VAERS data:
Links to Articles of Note
- COVID Treatments. Doctor’s Organization Has Treated Over 150,000 COVID-19 Patients With 99.99 Percent Survival. I have previously discussed the protocols of the FLCCC for both COVID prophylactics and treatment. Here’s another from Dr. Peter McCullough. Vaccines are rendered unnecessary with these protocols. The risk/reward ratio is much better.
- Child Vaccination. Safety Data for Simultaneously Administering COVID-19 Vaccines With Other Vaccines for Children Unavailable. We have no long-term safety data on any of the mRNA vaccines and with the Moderna and Pfizer studies abrogated, we wont be getting any.
- Children and Masks. I have not seen a single risk/benefit analysis for any COVID response measure including vaccines and particularly for children. The harm being done is appearing in reports and studies but no one to my knowledge has compile the overall damage report. This is the kind of damage we are seeing in children: Speech Therapist: 364% Surge in Baby and Toddler Referrals Thanks to Mask Wearing.
- Without comment: Israel, One of Most Vaccinated Countries in the World, Sets New COVID-19 Case Record.
- Scrapping Mandates: Denmark Is First EU Country To Scrap All COVID Restrictions.
- And something positive to end on: How Regular Exercise Restructures The Brain
If you liked this post, consider subscribing – in right-hand sidebar – if you are not a subscriber already. Please forward it to anyone else you might think will benefit from it. We are at a critical point in time where we need to disseminate truth to those who have ears to hear, and be forming communities of like-minded individuals. If you want to discuss an idea or issue, contact me – see Contacts.