Warning Light Blinking Red
On rare occasions, a warning light goes on in my mind. A red light went off in January 2020 when the CCP locked down Wuhan. That initiated my coverage of SARS-CoV-2. Another red light went on three weeks ago.
I got this article from Steve Kirsch through his website three weeks ago: Worldwide Exclusive: Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with Never Before Seen Rubbery Clots. The topic was exceptional in that I had heard no other reports like this and the consequences stand to blow the whole show wide open. I shelved it wanting further corroboration and got sidetracked by other issues.
This initial video below, published on January 26, comes from his article.
The report needs to be followed up with serious study. A microscopic and chemical analysis of the white material is a very simple and obvious first step that a graduate student could do.
On February 12, Steve published another article, EXCLUSIVE: Embalmer reveals 93% of cases died from the vaccine. The interview with another embalmer, Anna Foster, discusses how she has begun observing similar abnormal clots. Here’s that video:
A couple of days later, Steve published an article, Embalmer with 50+ years of experience verifies Hirschman’s story. It contained a phone interview with a different embalmer named Cary Watkin. Here’s the interview.
What emerged from the conversation was that Watkins personally saw the blood clots Hirschman described. He also viewed pictures Hirschman had taken of clots from other cases.
Based on these three interviews, Steve notes that the three incidence rates (65% from Hirschman and 93% from embalmer Anna Foster and 50% from another embalmer whom he will interview in the near future) are not enough to base a firm conclusion on but are strong enough to demand further research..
The smoking gun
The vaccine seems to be the only plausible cause.
There are clear mechanisms of action for the COVID vaccines causing clots as well. A high percentage of people post-vaccine have elevated d-Dimers and/or blood clots.
He provides three examples of research on clotting associated with vaccines:
- EMERGENCY MEDICINE DOCTOR SHOWS MICRO BLOOD CLOTS IN D-DIMER TESTS FOLLOWING COVID-19 SHOTS
- Doctor Finds Treatment For Vaxx Victims, Sees Major Improvement in Blood! which describes the stacking of red blood cells right after injections.
- Dr Philippe (Part Two) – The Blood Slides (12 February 2022)
This is tedious to watch (they spend more time talking about the slide numbers than what the slide is), but you can clearly see the difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated blood even if you have no medical training whatsoever. This is what your company wants to do to your body or they will fire you.
Links to Articles of Note
- CBC. Canada’s state broadcaster is assessed by Jordan Peterson: Jordan Peterson blasts CBC as “appallingly corrupt, ideologically warped”
- Vaccine efficacy. Scottish data shows that the COVID-19 age-standardized case rate is highest among the two-dose vaccinated and lowest among unvaccinated! Horowitz: The very concerning data from Scotland.
- European Geopolitics. Here is an excellent article that ties together the geopolitics of Russia, the Ukraine, France, Germany, the Nord Stream 2 pipeline and energy: Nord Stream: The Geo-politics of Keeping Germany ‘Down’, Russia ‘Out’, and Instability in Ukraine. If you are following the war rhetoric in over Ukraine, this may fill in some gaps. War will start only when the US wants it to.
- Vaccines: Cost/Benefit Analysis. I have never seen such given by authorities. At best it is “here are the risks according to the manufacturer”. So here is a real study found by Steve Kirsch: Yet another paper shows all-cause mortality risk>benefit for the COVID vaccines.
I always wondered who designed these self-checkout machines.
If you liked this post, consider subscribing – in right-hand sidebar – if you are not a subscriber already. Please forward it to anyone else you might think will benefit from it. We are at a critical point in time where we need to disseminate truth to those who have ears to hear, and be forming communities of like-minded individuals. If you want to discuss an idea or issue, contact me – see Contacts.