I’ve discovered a great new source of current battlefield info called WEEB Union. Don’t ask me what the name means. Here is a report from today (5:43 minutes). Russia is advancing across the entire southern front.
Also today, Gerald Celente interviews Col. Douglas Macgregor. Celente unfortunately spends too much time on his own views and you might skip the first 2.5 minutes. Macgregor discusses the conditions the Ukrainians are fighting under. Zelensky is conscripting and sending virtually untrained teenagers to the front lines. Here’s the video (31:33 minutes):
WEEB Union gives an analysis of Valery Gerasimov’s military strategy (1:01:50 minutes). Gerasimov was recently put in place by Putin to take over overall command of the war. WEEB discusses the published analyses of warfare strategy and how they fit with the current war.
I did find the distinction between military and non-military warfare to be instructive. I believe I had made the distinction as kinetic versus other forms of warfare like cyber or economic warfare. If you’re not a military aficionado this might be a bit much for you.
Martin Armstrong gives a brief update on the issue of what might be called Zelensky’s sanity: Will Zelensky Resign?
- Pentagon Already Sees Ukraine War Going Well Past 2023. WWIII won’t be over this year. When does China become involved? (20230120)
- Kissinger Sells Out on Ukraine? Kissinger’s role in past policies regarding the Ukraine and Russia is briefly discussed. (20230120)
- Medvedev Warns Russia’s Defeat In Ukraine Would Mean Nuclear War. (20230119)
- US may help Ukraine strike Crimea – NYT report. (20230119)
- US Finalizing Next Ukraine Military Aid Package At $2.6 Billion. (20230119)
Articles In This Series
Refer to the series index in The WWIII Chronicles.
If you liked this post, consider subscribing – in right-hand sidebar – if you are not a subscriber already. Please forward it to anyone else you might think will benefit from it. We are at a critical point in time where we need to disseminate truth to those who have ears to hear, and be forming communities of like-minded individuals. If you want to discuss an idea or issue, contact me – see Contacts.