Here’s an interview with Martin Armstrong on the global context of the war (1:37:10 minutes):
In this weeks interview, Judge Andrew Napolitano and Col. Douglas Macgregor discuss the Russian offensive. It has been going slower than initially expected for a number of reasons, one of which is the unusually mild winter which has left the ground unfrozen, deterring mechanized units.
Other comments include a note that the West is winning the media war while Russia is winning the military conflict. The war’s end is unclear but it may require taking Kiev and going to the Polish border.
A recent video interview by Napolitano featuring Scott Ritter is shown next (23:14 minutes). They discuss a rumour of rebellious sentiment among the Ukrainian soldiers trapped in Bakhmut. They discuss Russian mobilization for war. The Poles are the closest of NATO countries to be preparing although Denmark may be beginning to think that way (Denmark’s new government drops public holiday to boost defence budget).
I’m adding a new source from one of Judge Napolitano’s contacts. He is LTC Anthony Shaffer, a retired US military intelligence officer (23:06 minutes). They discuss, among other things, the presence of foreign military or contract military specialists out of uniform to maintain and support and possibly operate the more advance equipment provided by NATO.
Current News and Views
- Blinken Unveils $400 Million More In Arms With Ukraine Against The Ropes In Bakhmut. (20230303)
- Bakhmut “Practically Surrounded” As Wagner Chief Urges Zelensky Surrender His Forces ‘To Save Lives’. (20230303)
- Good commentary from Martin Armstrong. We Are on the WRONG Side of History With Ukraine. (20230302)
- More NATO provocation. Ukraine Will Eventually Join NATO, Stoltenberg Reaffirms. (20230302)
- Mass Drone Attack Unleashes Chaos, Air Raid Sirens Inside Russia. (20230301)
- Biden Given Ukraine $376 per Every American to Defeat Russia. (20230301)
- Russia Repels 10 Drones Over Crimea As Kiev Denies It’s Behind Spate Of Attacks. (20230228)
- Zelensky Hints At Withdrawing From Russian-Encircled Bakhmut: ‘Out Of Options‘. (20230228)
- Pentagon Admits Russia Captured American Weapons in Ukraine. (20230228)
- Kremlin: West Pumping Weapons Into Ukraine Could Bring ‘Apocalypse’. (20230228)
- Western Leaders Privately Say Ukraine Can’t Win the War. (20230228)
- Russia Halts Pipeline Flows To Poland While Shifting Crude To Germany. (20230227)
- Most Front-Line Ukrainian Soldiers Killed Within ‘4 Hours’. (20230227)
- Chump change. Yellen In Ukraine Announces Another $1.25 Billion. (20230227)
- 5 Reasons Why Much Of Global South Isn’t Automatically Supporting The West In Ukraine – OpEd. (20230224)
The Frontline As I Publish
Most recent (11:05 minutes). WEEB discusses the different military units in terms of training on the Ukrainian side.
My new source, Alex of HistoryLegends, does not report as often as WEEB but gives longer analyses with a bit more drama. Here’s his latest (16:58 minutes):
Articles In This Series
Refer to the series index in The WWIII Chronicles.
If you liked this post, consider subscribing – in right-hand sidebar – if you are not a subscriber already. Please forward it to anyone else you might think will benefit from it. We are at a critical point in time where we need to disseminate truth to those who have ears to hear, and be forming communities of like-minded individuals. If you want to discuss an idea or issue, contact me – see Contacts.