The Duran has a very long panel discussion around the war, its conduct and wider geopolitical implications, particularly with the coming war with China (2:10:11 minutes). These are guys with very informed and thought-out opinions. For almost anyone in the West it’s worth the watch.
Alexander thinks that it is improbable that Washington can get the Poles to continue the war after Ukraine falls. And it is unlikely that Germany let alone other NATO countries would support it.
Next is the weekly interview with Col. Duran Macgregor giving the latest update on the war (34:48 minutes):
And here is the weekly video with Scott Ritter (25:18 minutes):
Current News and Views
- The US’ Latest Disinfo Campaign About The Nord Stream Terrorist Attacks Was Preplanned. (20230309)
- Russia’s Huge ‘Retaliation’ Strikes Include Hypersonic Missiles As NATO Sees Bakhmut Falling “In Coming Days”. (20230309)
- There’s nothing going on here – look over there. New intelligence points to pro-Ukraine group in Nord Stream attack -NYT. (20230307)
- Martin Armstrong confirms dissent at the top in the Ukraine: Ukrainian Military Dissent Against Zelensky. (20230308)
- The Widening War: How the Nato-Russia Confrontation Is Playing Out in North Africa. (20230305)
The Frontline As I Publish
Here is a report from yesterday which I am using because it gives an in-depth analysis of the fighting over Bakhmut (17:47 minutes).
Articles In This Series
Refer to the series index in The WWIII Chronicles.
If you liked this post, consider subscribing – in right-hand sidebar – if you are not a subscriber already. Please forward it to anyone else you might think will benefit from it. We are at a critical point in time where we need to disseminate truth to those who have ears to hear, and be forming communities of like-minded individuals. If you want to discuss an idea or issue, contact me – see Contacts.