Last updated by The POOG on October 20, 2020.
These are links to good sources of information on economic and financial matters.
- DollarCollapse.com. John Rubino’s blog.
- Doug Noland. Weekly Commentary.
- Hoisington Investment Management. Dr. Lacy Hunt writes a short and astute but readable view of the economy on a quarterly basis.
- Hussman Funds. John Hussman is one of the really astute economists.
- ITM Trading, Inc. Lynette Zang. YouTube.
- MATASII. YouTube. Gordon T. Long uses cycle theory.
- Mises Institute. Economics and some geopolitics.
- Morning Porridge. Bill Blain.
- Pento Portfolio Strategies. Michael Pento.
- Thoughts from the Front Lines. John Mauldin is deeply connected and widely read.
- Traders Choice. Gregory Mannarino.