Last updated by The POOG on December 09, 2020.
James Corbett has been following currencies, central banks, monetary systems and now digital currencies. The following video (also at Episode 390 – Bretton Woods 2.0), although long (time: 1:08:58) and dry, gives the best introduction that I have seen so far:
- Here’s How a Cashless Society Would Affect Day to Day Life
- ECB Trademarks “Digital Euro” As It Begins Experiments On Digital
- Sweden Begins Planning Transition From Cash To Digital Currency.Currency Launch
- The Circle Is Complete: BOJ Joins Fed And ECB In Preparing Rollout Of Digital Currency
- Alexei P Kireyev. The Macroeconomics of De-Cashing. IMF, March 27, 2017.
- Banks And The Digital Dollar
- Central Bank Digital Currencies and the War on (Physical) Cash