Last updated by The POOG on June 06, 2021.
This is a page of links to sources that offer alternative viewpoints, research, communication and opportunity for association other than those found in the mainstream media (MSM). They also counter government propaganda and the opinion of individuals and groups that are bent on re-engineering our society.
I am trying to restrict entries to sources that I use or support in one way or another. There are no ‘accidental’ entries.
I had started tracking individuals and sites that have been delisted.However, most of my sources have suffered censorship of one variety or another up to delisting. They often have their own websites and are moving to other platforms like Parler, UGEtube, NewTube, etc. My contact information may not be up to date as a result.
The MSM, nationally, all read from the same script. In Canada, they are bought and paid for by the federal government and are the primary channel for government propaganda. The following sources – not just Canadian – give you the rest of the picture, and in some cases the whole picture.
- Blacklock’s Reporter. Behind a paywall.
- Gateway Pundit. A right-wing US alternative media site.
- Global Research. A Canadian source.
- LondonReal. I’ve found material here that the MSM won’t touch.
- Oracle Films. YouTube. European resistance movements.
- PJ Media. American politics.
- Neighborhood News Hour. George Webb and others.
- Rebel News. The premier anti-establishment Canadian source.
- Summit News. A UK-based alternative news site that is Europe-centric. YouTube.
- The Rubin Report. YouTube.
- True North. This site covers Canadian news that the MSM doesn’t.
- Truth In Media. Ben Swann. He’s developing his own platform.
- USAWatchdog. US political commentary and good, wide-ranging interviews.
- ZeroHedge. If you have time for only one source, make it this one.
These sources span a wide range of major issues.
- Armstrong Economics. Martin Armstrong has built an AI system that provides higly accurate forecasts on a wide range of subjects.
- Trends Research Institute. Gerald Celente is a top trend forecaster.
Blogs, Websites and Channels of Individuals
The following people provide thoughtful discussion and interviews with individuals that are notoff the reservation.
- Faith Goldy.
- Liberty Sentinel. Alex Newman.
- Liberty Talk Canada. Odessa Orlewicz. YouTube. Bitchute.
- Mark Friesen🇨🇦 “Grizzly Patriot”, YouTube Channel.
- Neighborhood News Hour. George Webb. Twitter.
- Press For Truth. Good reporting.
- Screaming Ospreys. John Oloughlin.
- The Saker. Hard to categorize. It appears to be a single individual at its heart, with Russian ties.
- The Truth Hunter.
- Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms.
- The Constitutional Rights Centre Inc. Assistance in constructional cases in Canada.
These are primarily Canadian organizations that are positioned in opposition to the mainstream, big government, big brother, statist, organizations and political parties.
- Alberta Institute.
- Canadian Citizens For Charter Rights And Freedoms.
- Civilian Intelligence Network
- Forum for Canadian Sovereignty.
- Librti. An alternative platform.
- RAIR Foundation USA.
- Republic of Kanata. This is an independence movement established in British Columbia, Canada. Since it is direct opposition to the crown, it will be interesting to see the crown’s reaction.
- The Greater Reset.
- Vaccine Choice Canada. Paid subscription required.
These are sources that have a strong component on preparation for emergencies. This is a very large field that we don’t cover so if that”s all you’re interested in you’ll have to do your own research. The sources below cover a wide variety of topics, hence their inclusion in an open category section.
- Canadian Preparedness. Online store. YouTube.
- Peak Prosperity. Some free and some by subscription. YouTube.
- The Organic Prepper. Daisy Luther’s site.
These are ex-intelligence guys who know the inner workings and have inside contacts.
- Brad Johnson. PNC IP Group. Ex CIA.
- Jeffrey Prather. Ex DEA, Whistle-blower.
- Kevin Shipp. CIA whistle-blower.
Where Sanity May Be Found
These are sources that I pay attention to when I come across material that appears from them. It fertilizes critical thinking.
Weird or Uncategorizable People
These individuals and sites are either too diverse to place in a single category or would be considered to be outside the bounds of our standard reality narratives.