Last updated by The POOG on September 13, 2020.
This is a page of links to sources that offer alternative viewpoints, research, communication and opportunity for association other than those found in the mainstream media (MSM). They also counter government propaganda and the opinion of individuals and groups that are bent on re-engineering our society.
I am trying to restrict entries to sources that I use or support in one way or another. There are no ‘accidental’ entries.
The MSM, nationally, all read from the same script. In Canada, they are bought and paid for by the federal government and are the primary channel for government propaganda. The following sources – not just Canadian – give you the rest of the picture, and in some cases the whole picture.
- Blacklock’s Reporter. Behind a paywall.
- Gateway Pundit. A right-wing US alternative media site.
- LondonReal. I’ve found material here that the MSM won’t touch.
- PJ Media. American politics.
- Rebel News. The premier anti-establishment Canadian source.
- Summit News. A UK-based alternative news site that is Europe-centric. YouTube.
- True North. This site covers Canadian news that the MSM doesn’t.
- Truth In Media. Ben Swann. He’s developing his own platform.
- USAWatchdog. US political commentary and good, wide-ranging interviews.
- ZeroHedge. If you have time for only one source, make it this one.
These sources span a wide range of major issues.
- Armstrong Economics. Martin Armstrong has built an AI system that provides higly accurate forecasts on a wide range of subjects.
- Trends Research Institute. Gerald Celente is a top trend forecaster.
Blogs, Websites and Channels of Individuals
The following people provide thoughtful discussion and interviews with individuals that are notoff the reservation.
- Amazing Polly. YouTube.
- Liberty Talk Canada. YouTube.
- Mark Friesen🇨🇦 “Grizzly Patriot”, YouTube Channel.
- The Saker. Hard to categorize. It appears to be a single individual at its heart, with Russian ties.
These are primarily Canadian organizations that are positioned in opposition to the mainstream, big government, big brother, statist, organizations and political parties.
- Canadian Citizens For Charter Rights And Freedoms.
- Forum for Canadian Sovereignty.
- Republic of Kanata. This is an independence movement established in British Columbia, Canada. Since it is direct opposition to the crown, it will be interesting to see the crown’s reaction.
These are sources that have a strong component on preparation for emergencies. This is a very large field that we don’t cover so if that”s all you’re interested in you’ll have to do your own research. The sources below cover a wide variety of topics, hence their inclusion in an open category section.
- Peak Prosperity. Some free and some by subscription. YouTube.
- The Organic Prepper. Daisy Luther’s site.
Where Sanity May Be Found
These are sources that I pay attention to when I come across material that appears from them. It fertilizes critical thinking.
Weird or Uncategorizable People
These individuals and sites are either too diverse to place in a single category or would be considered to be outside the bounds of our standard reality narratives.
- Clif High. YouTube.
- Conspiracy Daily Update. You have to separate the wheat from the chaff.
- Leak Project.
- Oppenheimer Ranch Project. YouTube. Geophysics, agriculture, survival interests.
Those That Have Been Taken Down
Conservative voices, especially those that are threats to the New Global Order in dome way, are being silenced.
Below is a list of those that I am aware of that have been banned by social media platrormds. A link to their independent sites, if known are provided.