Last updated by The POOG on October 08, 2021.
The COVID-19 pandemic has become heavily politicized. Since we don’t have a separate topic for heath or disease issues, we place it here under the ‘Geopolitics’ topic. Since the virus, disease, and the pandemic are still in a state where much remains unknown and questions unanswered, we will use a subtopic document structure.
The subtopics are separate pages allowing for easy updating as new material becomes available. This allows for a “living” document where individual components can change without disturbing the bulk of the document.
The following pages cover the aspects of the disease that we are following.
Table of Contents
- Tracking the Virus
- Bodily Damage Caused by SARS-CoV-2
- The Immunity Question
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines
- Summary of Safety and Adverse Reactions to COVID-19 Vaccines
- Disease Transmission and Masks
- The RT-PCR Test
- The Hydroxychloroquin Debate
- Alternative Therapeutics
- A Genetically Engineered Virus
- The Case of Cases
- Dissent and the COVID-19 Hoax
- The Catch-All Page
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Investigative Corona Committee Germany
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- What’s Up Canada?
Data Dashboards and Displays
- Canada COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID Travel Restrictions
- Israel COVID-19 Data Tracker
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Dashboard
- Middlesex-London Health Unit
- Ontario colour zones
- The MicrobeScope. Interactive comparative data of most diseases.
- WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard
- World Life Expectancy
- Canada: Provisional weekly death counts: Interactive tool
- COVID-19 case data: All Ontario
- Our World in Data. Interactive graphs.
- virusncov.com. Tabular totals by country.
- Epidemiological data. Government of Canada.
- Vaccinations and COVID-19 – Data for Israel
- ECDC COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
- EudraVigilance: Euorpean database of suspected adverse drug reactions
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).