Last updated by The POOG on November 28, 2020.
There is a world-wide rush to get the first vaccine to market. It’s similar to a gold rush, both in the frantic haste and in the enormous wealth that is at stake to successful participants. However, serious questions surround a vaccine and the development process. We explore them in this article.
Reprogramming Your DNA
Recent research has found a way to use messenger RNA (mRNA), a critical part of your cellular biology, to reprogram your DNA in its role of cellular reproduction of your life-form. Raul Diego, describes it as a
technology, that allows for biological processes to be controlled remotely and opens the door to the potential manipulation of our biological responses and, ultimately, our entire existence, is called Profusa Inc and its operations are funded with millions from NIH and DARPA [Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency].Raul Diego
The technology was developed as an implantable health monitoring system in the form of an implantable chip or injectable hydrogel. Such may be reprogrammed remotely using technologies such as 5G networks. This technology may be used as the delivery system for Moderna’s mRNA-1273 vaccine.
- Fauci Warns COVID-19 Vaccine May Only Be “50% Or 60%” Effective
- COVID-19 Vaccine Could Mean Regular Injections, No Guarantee Of Immunity
- Those coronavirus vaccines leading the race? Don’t ditch the masks quite yet
- A Vaccine May Not Be The “Magical Cure” Everyone Anticipates
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Adverse Reactions In “More Than Half” Of Trial Participants
- An mRNA Vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 — Preliminary Report
- America’s Obesity Epidemic Threatens Effectiveness of Any COVID Vaccine
- Volunteer Describes His Serious Reaction in Moderna’s mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- Part 2 – The vaccine swindle
- Here Is Everything We Know About A COVID-19 Vaccine
- AstraZeneca Shares Plunge As COVID Vaccine Study Put On Hold Due To “Adverse Reaction”
- US Trials For AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine On Hold Amid Probe Into “Serious Side Effect”
- A Primer For The Media On Viruses, Vaccines, & COVID-19
- COVID-19 ‘Phase 3’ Vaccine Trial Participants Report Day-Long Migraines, Fever
- Eli Lilly Suspends COVID-19 Antibody Therapy Trial Over “Potential Safety Concern”
- Coronavirus: The Trojan Vaccine. A Challenge to Health, and Freedom
- Bill Gates Warns “World Won’t Return To Normal” Until “Second Generation” Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives
- AstraZeneca Says Its COVID-19 Vaccine Produces Robust Immune Response In Elderly Patients
- Biden Camp Celebrates Pfizer News, Warns Masks Better Option For Fighting COVID; Novovax Gets ‘Fast Tracked’
- Vaccine Effectiveness: 90% vs 44%
- Doctors Warn Side Effects From COVID-19 Vaccine “Won’t Be A Walk In The Park”
- Raul Diego. A DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets by 2021. MPN News, September 17th, 2020.
- Patrick Tucker. A Military-Funded Biosensor Could Be the Future of Pandemic Detection. Defense One, March 3, 2020.
- Makia Freeman. Hydrogel Biosensor: Implantable Nanotech to be Used in COVID Vaccines? The Mad Truther, September 4, 2020.
- Col. Matt Hepburn. DARPA SBIR: Profusa Implantable Biosensors – COL Matt Hepburn. YouTube, 11 Oct 2018.