Last updated by The POOG on November 28, 2020.
This page capture items of particular interest that don’t fit into any of the main articles on COVID-19. As such, they are not researched but are recorded with a link-back to the source from which a researcher may move forward.
To date, Sweden has shown to have had the most effective and least damaging approach economically.
- Depression In UK Doubles During CCP Virus Pandemic: Survey
- Risks From Missing School Are Worse For Kids Than Virus: UK Medical Officers
- UK Government Scientist Admits Lockdown Was a “Monumental Mistake on a Global Scale”
- A Closer Look At The States That Stayed Open
- On Sweden’s ‘High’ COVID Death Rates Among The Nordics: “Dry Tinder” & Other Important Factors
- Sweden Close To Victory Over Coronavirus; Never Had A Lockdown Or Mask Mandate
- The Evidence Keeps Piling Up: Lockdowns Don’t Work
- “It’s Like Using A Hammer To Kill A Fly” – Architect Of Sweden’s COVID-19 Anti-Lockdown Strategy Finally Vindicated
- Were Lockdowns A Mistake? (Spoiler Alert: YES!!!)
- German Minister: Lockdown Will Kill More Than Covid-19 Does
- Research Shows Deliberate Chinese Propaganda Campaign Forced World Into Lockdown
- 20 doctors and academics urge Doug Ford to avoid full lockdown
- Lockdown: The New Totalitarianism
- Over 7,000 Scientists, Doctors Call For COVID Herd Immunity, End To Lockdowns
- WHO Flip-Flops: Urges World Leaders To Stop Using Lockdowns To Fight COVID Contagion
- The Second Act Will Be Worse Than The First: Lockdowns Are Not The Answer
- Swedish Health Chief Said Country Avoided Lockdown to Prevent “Pandemic Fatigue”
- Economy-Crushing COVID-19 Lockdowns Contributed To 100,000 US Deaths, New CDC Guidance Suggests
- Anti-Lockdown Epidemiologist Intimidated, Shamed By Contagion Of Hatred And Hysteria
Here is a site tracking lock-down damage: Collateral Global.
- Michael Becher, Daniel Stegmueller, Sylvain Brouard, Eric Kerrouche. Comparative experimental evidence on compliance with social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. August 01, 2020, doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.07.29.20164806. Download PDF.
- Google Mobility Data Suggests Sweden “Socially Distanced” Less Than Other Countries
- Targeted Social Distancing Designs for Pandemic Influenza
Legal aspects of COVID-19 measures must be approached on a jurisdictional basis. As such, no comprehensice position is possible, but we will add information by country as it becomes available.
Rebel News has engaged legal counsel on the legality of mandatory mask wearing and vaccination. As a result, they have made available, cards and buttons describing your right to refuse mask wearing under the law in Canada.
Ontario MPP has researched the mask issue and discusses it in this next video:
Canuck Law has some tips on dealing with the issue of being challenged on not wearing a mask.
- The Legal Exemptions to Mandatory Masks. Rebel News as of October 15, 2020.
- Ontario Human Rights Code, RSO 1990, c H.19. CanLII, as of November 04, 2020.
- Masks and Face Coverings. MLHU.
- Section 22 Class Orders and Instructions. MLHU.
- Masks and Face Coverings. MLHU.
- Editor. Serious Suggestion For Gaining Entry To Stores Despite Mask Demands. Canuck Law, .
Continuing anecdotal reports of miss-classification of deaths as due to COVID-19 are borne out by recent research by Gu.
- Is The Pandemic Over?
- 1000s Of Cases But Zero Hospitalizations In Colleges: Good News But States Force Draconian Lockdowns
- COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios. CDC, Sept. 10, 2020. Multiply the IFR by 100 to get the expected % of fatalities per infection cases by age cohort.
- COVID-19 Debate Infected By Fallacy Of Averages – Wirepoints
- Did The WHO Just (Accidentally) Confirm COVID Is No More Dangerous Than Flu?
- Infection Fatality Rate of COVID-19 Inferred from Seroprevalence Data
- Yanni Gu. A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19. The Johns Hopkins News-Letter, November 26, 2020.
The public is widely uninformed or misinformed about the efficacy and availability of certain types of tests. Now we will track new developments.
An Israeli Israeli firm, Newsight Imaging, has developed a saliva test that returns a result in less than a second and a 95% accuracy at a cost of less than $0.25 per test. It is in clinical trials.
Testing in Canada
The Canadian government has set up the COVID-19 Immunity Task Force
- “Dead” Virus Cells Frequently Trigger “False Positives” In Most Common COVID Test, New Study Finds
- PCR positives: what do they mean? September 17, 2020.
- Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says “Second Wave” Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, “Pandemic Is Over”
- International experts suggest that up to 90% COVID cases could be false positives – UPDATED
- COVID Testing: We’ve Been Duped
- Fauci Admitted The Truth About COVID-19 Tests In July And Has Misled The Public Since
- Collateral Damage? CDC Admits COVID Lockdowns Sparked Surge In Children’s Mental Health Issues
Non-COVID Damage and Deaths Due to Governments’ Response
Numbers associated with governments’ response to handling the pandemic are appearing. This section lists those numbers available:
- Coronavirus is causing 10,000 more children to die of hunger per month globally: UN
- Coronavirus pandemic could push 122 million to brink of starvation: Oxfam
- Measuring The Emotional Impact Of COVID-19 On The U.S. Population
- http://Rising Homicides This Year May Be Yet Another Side-Effect Of COVID Lockdowns
- Virus Could Push 150 Million People Into Extreme Poverty
- UK Health Study Found 26,000 “Extra” Non-COVID Deaths At Home Amid Lockdowns
- Cost of Lockdowns: A Preliminary Report
A Review of Some Studies
A Spanish study of 35,883 households reported that:
Our findings confirm that at least a third of individuals who have developed antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 were asymptomatic.[
- Sweden Hits COVID-19 “Triple Whammy”: No Lockdowns, Low Deaths & Minimal Economic Damage.
- Israeli Hospital Trials Fast Saliva Test for COVID-19.
- Marina Pollán, Beatriz Pérez-Gómez, Roberto Pastor-Barriuso, a, et al. Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 in Spain (ENE-COVID): a nationwide, population-based seroepidemiological study. Lancet. July 06, 2020. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)31483-5
- Three Ways Lockdowns Are Costing Human Lives
- The High Cost Of Locking-Down America: “We’ve Seen A Year’s Worth Of Suicide Attempts In The Last Four Weeks”
- Nobel Prize Winner: Lockdowns Are “A Huge Mistake”
- Sweden: The One Chart That Matters
- UN Officials Cite Study That Finds Lockdowns, School Closures KILLING More Children Than COVI
- Part 1 – The hocus “science” behind lockdown
- The Public Health Disaster of Sweden’s No Lockdown Policy (According to Western Media) Summed Up in Two Charts
- Sweden’s Success Is Kryptonite For Lockdown And Mask Advocates
- COVID Contact-Tracing Has Been A Monumental Failure
- Up To 20% Of COVID-19 Infections Asymptomatic, Far Less Likely To Transmit Virus: Study