Last updated by The POOG on February 15, 2021.
Propaganda is the most visible form of psychological operation. It is used by governments to convey their official narrative to their population with the goal of having the narrative internalized by the individual. They may also use propaganda to control the actions of the populace against specific targets, either directly in a person-to-person manner, or indirectly to support state action against state.
If propaganda is the projection of an official narrative, censorship is a critical component on maintaing narrative control.
Described as a “seminal” work is the book ‘Propaganda’ by Edward L. Bernays known as “the father of public relations”. A more current disection of examples of propaganda is the series by James Corbett which follows.
James Corbett has an ongoing series of videos on the topic of propaganda which are so good that they are shown below. He usually takes a specific instance and breaks it down exposing the underlying strategies at play.
The following report is an exposé of the Malthusian eugenicists behind the great reset.
More in the series exist on his website.
Censorship is the suppression of dissenting opinion, alternative views, and information inimical to the intended narrative. I wrote a separate blog post, WALK AWAY!, on censorship. It is easier to get information out fast thought the blog function, but then it doesn’t get integrated into the rest of the site.
Building the Propaganda Narrative
Propaganda is a narrative that in relationship to factual observations, may
- selectively omit events or facts relevant to the context of the narrative:
- introduce events or facts that are false; or
- distort events or facts by partial omission, falsification, rearrangement, and other techniques to create an altered factual component of the narrative.
Censorship is implicit in the deliberate construction of false narratives – propaganda.
Censorship in Canada
The liberal Government in Canada is moving to censor dissenting views by a parliamentary initiative under the Hermitage Minister Steven Guibeault. They have been colluding with social media, notably Facebook, to carry this out from the private sector. Guibeault is quoted as saying “Legislation to censor internet content will be introduced shortly“. The intent is to prevent “hurtful words against politicians“.
- Brownstein B. A Soviet Dissident Explains American Censorship. AIER. January 20, 2021.
- Jeftovic ME. Canada to censor political taunts. Implement internet kill switch. The Bombthrower. April 9, 2021.
- Johnson N. Trudeau Liberals pushing for internet law that targets hurtful words against politicians. Post Millenial. April 9, 2021.