Last updated by The POOG on January 30, 2021.
This article covers all forms of radio frequency (RF) radiation. The health risks are not known although many studies suggest that it may be.
- Anna Schoeni’s research while affiliated with Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute and other places
- Johansson O. Disturbance of the immune system by electromagnetic fields-A potentially underlying cause for cellular damage and tissue repair reduction which could lead to disease and impairment. Pathophysiology. . 2009 Aug;16(2-3):157-77. doi: 10.1016/j.pathophys.2009.03.004. Epub 2009 Apr 23.
- Sage C, Burgio E. Electromagnetic Fields, Pulsed Radiofrequency Radiation, and Epigenetics: How Wireless Technologies May Affect Childhood Development. Child Dev. 2018 Jan;89(1):129-136. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12824. Epub 2017 May 15.
- Schoeni A, Roser K, Röösli M. Memory performance, wireless communication and exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields: A prospective cohort study in adolescents. Environ Int. 2015 Dec;85:343-51. doi: 10.1016/j.envint.2015.09.025. Epub 2015 Oct 30.
- Electromagnetic fields, 5G and health: what about the precautionary principle? http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/jech-2019-213595.