Last updated by The POOG on June 15, 2021.
Canada has been signing on to UN programs for a number of years. These may be subsumed by Agenda 2030, all or in part. We shall explore them as they enter our awareness.
Agenda 2030 Implementation
The response by authorities COVID-19 pandemic has
The Move to Communism
Peter Foster has given a good introduction to Mark Carney, a hard core Marxist. Brought in as an advisor to Justin Trudeau on climate policy, it remains to be seen how he moves the political process in Canada to the left. Incidentally and likely not coincidentally, he is a trustee of the World Economic Forum.
- The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Government of Canada, 2018-12-20.
- Canada’s Implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: Voluntary National Review. Government of Canada, 2018.
- Towards Canada’s 2030 Agenda National Strategy. Employment and Social Development Canada. 2019.
- Achieving a Sustainable Future: A Federal Sustainable Development Strategy for Canada. Government of Canada, November 04, 2020.
- Canada takes action on the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development. Government of Canada, 2019-07-15.
- NATURAL RESOURCE ASPECTS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN CANADA. UN, 1 April 1997.
- Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy. Government of Canada, 2020-01-14.
- Constitution Act 1982 Document. The Canadian Encyclopedia, December 16, 2013.
- Foster P. Peter Foster: Mark Carney, man of destiny, arises to revolutionize society. It won’t be pleasant. National Post. June 05, 2021.