Last updated by The POOG on November 15, 2020.
Canada has been signing on to UN programs for a number of years. These may be subsumed by Agenda 2030, all or in part. We shall explore them as they enter our awareness.
Agenda 2030 Implementation
The response by authorities COVID-19 pandemic has
- The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Government of Canada, 2018-12-20.
- Canada’s Implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: Voluntary National Review. Government of Canada, 2018.
- Towards Canada’s 2030 Agenda National Strategy. Employment and Social Development Canada. 2019.
- Achieving a Sustainable Future: A Federal Sustainable Development Strategy for Canada. Government of Canada, November 04, 2020.
- Canada takes action on the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development. Government of Canada, 2019-07-15.
- NATURAL RESOURCE ASPECTS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN CANADA. UN, 1 April 1997.
- Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy. Government of Canada, 2020-01-14.
- Constitution Act 1982 Document. The Canadian Encyclopedia, December 16, 2013.