Last updated by The POOG on September 14, 2020.
There is a world-wide rush to get the first vaccine to market It’s similar to a gold rush, both in the frantic haste an in the enormous wealth that is at stake to successful companies.
However, serious questions surround a vaccine and the development process. We explore them in this article.
- Fauci Warns COVID-19 Vaccine May Only Be “50% Or 60%” Effective
- COVID-19 Vaccine Could Mean Regular Injections, No Guarantee Of Immunity
- Those coronavirus vaccines leading the race? Don’t ditch the masks quite yet
- A Vaccine May Not Be The “Magical Cure” Everyone Anticipates
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Adverse Reactions In “More Than Half” Of Trial Participants
- An mRNA Vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 — Preliminary Report
- America’s Obesity Epidemic Threatens Effectiveness of Any COVID Vaccine
- Volunteer Describes His Serious Reaction in Moderna’s mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- Part 2 – The vaccine swindle
- Here Is Everything We Know About A COVID-19 Vaccine
- AstraZeneca Shares Plunge As COVID Vaccine Study Put On Hold Due To “Adverse Reaction”
- US Trials For AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine On Hold Amid Probe Into “Serious Side Effect”