Last updated by The POOG on September 16, 2020.
There are strategies and tactics that either come from disparate sources such as a particular author or movement but don’t warrant a separate page. There are also tactics that appear in practice in society either state sanctioned or from other sources that can’t be identified easily.
By strategies I mean those that are used against a population by their government to monitor and control it. Also I would include extra-state actors. Below is a list with sources where such can be identified.
- Eradication of individuality through imposed use of masks.
- Sanctioning of dissenting voices on social media platforms to control the narrative.
- Use of content-free sloganeering to promote and defend official narratives while discrediting and shaming opponents.
- Confinement of opposition to secret internment camps.
- Thomas Crew. The Dystopian Age of the Mask. The Critic, 10 September, 2020.
- Ryan McMaken. From 9/11 to Covid-19: Nineteen Years of Permanent “Emergency”. Mises Wire, 09/11/2020.