This is at the data collection stage and accidentally got published. It is an example of how i have learned to accumulate references on a topic of interest over time in order to not find that I can’t find that one critical piece of information that I read.
- Cohn BA, Cirillo PM, Murphy CC, et al. SARS-CoV-2 vaccine protection and deaths among US veterans during 2021. Science. November 04, 2021. First Release DOI: 10.1126/science.abm0620.
- 81 Research Studies Confirm Natural Immunity to COVID ‘Equal’ or ‘Superior’ to Vaccine Immunity
- Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19 Among Adults Hospitalized with COVID-19–Like Illness with Infection-Induced or mRNA Vaccine-Induced SARS-CoV-2 Immunity — Nine States, January–September 2021
- Horowitz: Irish county with 99.7% vaccination rate has highest COVID case rate
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Immunity Waned, Regardless of Age: Israeli Study
- Waning Immunity after the BNT162b2 Vaccine in Israel
- Fully Vaccinated Are Suffering Far Higher Rates of Infection than the Unvaccinated, and It Is Getting Worse
- COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness Dropping as Number of ‘Breakthrough’ Infections Rise: Studies
- Waning immunity of the BNT162b2 vaccine: A nationwide study from Israel
- Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccination Against Risk of Symptomatic Infection, Hospitalization, and Death Up to 9 Months: A Swedish Total-Population Cohort Study
- Effectiveness of 2 of 3 COVID-19 Vaccines Used in US Drops Below 50 Percent After 6 Months: Study
- Singanayagam A, Hakki S, Dunning J, et al. Community transmission and viral load kinetics of the SARS-CoV-2 delta (B.1.617.2) variant in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in the UK: a prospective, longitudinal, cohort study. Lancet. October 29, 2021DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(21)00648-4.
- Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections Sivan Gazit, Roei Shlezinger, Galit Perez, Roni Lotan, Asaf Peretz, Amir Ben-Tov, Dani Cohen, Khitam Muhsen, Gabriel Chodick, Tal Patalon medRxiv 2021.08.24.21262415; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415
- Subramanian, S.V., Kumar, A. Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States. Eur J Epidemiol (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7