Because I have been focused on recent critical issues, a number of items which I have found noteworthy have collected. This post will be a collection of Bits n’ Pieces..
A Bond Primer
Occasionally I find an educational article from which I benefit. In the spirit of sharing, here is an introduction to the topic of bonds. For sure skip if uninterested.
The following 20:08 minute video gives a very good introduction to bonds, interest rates, and central bank operation. I think it is very understandable if you take it slowly with frequent stops to digest what the guy has said and rollbacks to repeat ideas presented. It’s not too long at 20:07 minutes but very dense.
Perspective on Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and the CIA
The geopolitics of Eastern Europe and the Ukraine in particular is murky and complex, mainly because it is manoeuvring by politicians and intelligence agencies who are as transparent as a 12″ thick lead wall. reading different view points can expand our understanding.
In “Operation Cyclone: Ukraine Edition” – is this the real plan?, Gavin O’Reilly argues that the West’s intention is to draw Russia into a debilitating guerrilla war like the US created for itself in Iraq and Afghanistan.
One of the elements in Eastern Europe as I noted above, is the covert activity of the US CIA and British MI6. Apart from creating a coup in the Ukraine with MI6, the CIA is still active there, arming and training Ukrainian paramilitary forces. They are also active in Kazakhstan (Fault Line: Kazakhstan; The National Debt and Freedom) as documented in this good summary of the three types of CIA-sponsored coups: The Three Types of US ‘Regime Change’.
Links to Articles of Note
- COVID Lethality. It turns out that, if you doubted COVID’s deadliness, you were correct
- Vaccine Efficacy. Vaccine effectiveness (against infection not severe disease) goes down the drain
- Turkmenistan. Turkmenistan To Close “Gates Of Hell” Gas Fire. Not a critical issue but rather interesting.
- Cycles. I’m a believer in natural cycles and comment on some aspect of them from time to time. In the next article, mark Moss comments on The Mathematical Cycles of History. His discussion has us on the cusp of two natural cycles, one of revolution and one of change from centralization to decentralization. We are also on the cusp of a fourth turning as describes by Strauss and Howe (The Fourth Turning).
- Canada. CJ Hopkins (the Covidian Cult) and Tom Luongo have joined the ranks of many, many writers and Journalists putting the fascist repression in Canada into a global perspective: Their articles are respectively, Naked Face of New Normal Fascism and Trampling the Truckers – The Great Reset Becomes the Great Awakening.
- Central bank Digital Currency (CBDC). This will become a dominant topic over the next year and it will affect you personally. I’ll start coverage with this article that surprised me: Jamaica Joins The Bahamas And The Eastern Caribbean In Rolling Out Its Central Bank Digital Currency. Cash transactions are important in these countries so it will be an experiment to watch.
If you liked this post, consider subscribing – in right-hand sidebar – if you are not a subscriber already. Please forward it to anyone else you might think will benefit from it. We are at a critical point in time where we need to disseminate truth to those who have ears to hear, and be forming communities of like-minded individuals. If you want to discuss an idea or issue, contact me – see Contacts.